Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully as this section contains important information.
These are the terms and conditions ("the terms") governing the use of this website ("the Website") which is wholly owned by Neo Network Solutions Ltd. ("the Company"). These terms apply to each user and/or visitor to the Website and/or customers of the Company and are governed by Mauritian law.
Information on this Website is the property of the Company. The materials contained in this site are protected by copyright law. The contents of the Website are available to any user and/or visitor for personal reference only and may not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever either in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the Company, its authorised agents or representatives.
The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion:
- to add to or remove any material from the Website or to amend, alter, redesign or change anything contained in or on it at any time; and
- to monitor, suspend, revoke, or otherwise limit access to the Website at any time.
The use of this Website is at the visitor's or user's own personal risk. The Company does not warrant the content, accuracy or veracity of any material or other information on the Website nor does it warrant that the Website is free from errors, faults, viruses or other computer or data-corrupting or data-damaging material.
The Website contains links to other sites or addresses on the web. External sites are not part of the Website and do not belong to the Company. The Company does not approve or endorse other websites nor is it responsible for their content.
Descriptions of, or references to products, services or publications within the Website do not constitute or imply their endorsement or recommendation in any way by the Company, its employees or contractors. No reference in the Website to any specific product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, shall be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- All down payments and deposits received are non refundable.
- The Company reserves the right to revise and amend an initial quote to a customer where needed.
- Unless otherwise explicitly agreed and stated, the Companyís responsibility is limited to designing customersí websites and excludes the update, use, altering, maintenance, troubleshooting etc. of the customerís website/s once online. The Company reserves the right to request additional payment to cover any or all of such work and/or to refuse to undertake such work.
- The Company uses customersí material e.g. text, information, photos etc to design customersí websites. The Company is not responsible for these materials. The use of these websites is at the visitor's or user's own personal risk. The Company does not warrant the content, accuracy or veracity of any material or other information on the customersí websites nor does it warrant that these websites are free from errors, faults, viruses or other computer or data-corrupting or data-damaging material.
Descriptions of, or references to information, products, services or publications within the customersí websites do not constitute or imply their endorsement or recommendation in any way by the Company, its employees or contractors.
- Where requested the Company will arrange for hosting and domain name services. These services can suffer technical breakdowns from time to time and the Company accepts no liability Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_AS in on line 114 whatsoever for interruptions in the customers' website services from time to time.
Neo Network Solutions Ltd. hosts and provide the technology for its clients' website. Neo is not responsible for the content of the websites it develops and hosts. Clients are entirely responsible for providing and updating all content on their websites hosted by Neo and clients must ensure that the content complies with all laws of the land. Any case of suspected or confirmed illegal content or suspected or confirmed illegal activity from our Clients may result in Neo suspending the website/hosting account and Neo reserves the right to report any case or suspected cases of breaching of law to the Authorities, without prior notice to its clients.
Exclusion of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law the Company excludes liability for any loss, claim, damages or any special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages (whether directly or indirectly incurred) of any kind arising out of or in connection with any visitor's or user's access to, or use of the Website, or any material thereon, whether based in contract, tort or whether negligent or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.